As a landlord, you rely on your tenant paying their rent each month. But what would happen if your tenant simply couldn't pay the rent any more? It can take months and significant costs to evict a tenant, even if they are not paying you. Letsure's Rent & Legal Protection has the answer. It not only covers you for loss of rent but will also provide legal cover to assist in the eviction of the tenant.
Benefits of Letsure's Rent & Legal Protection
Letsure provides a product with high levels of cover at a competitive price. The key benefits are shown below:
- 100% of your monthly rental income for up to 12 months or until vacant possession is achieved whichever happens sooner.
- 75% of your monthly rental income for up to 2 months after vacant possession has been achieved whilst you are trying to relet the property.
- Covers monthly rents up to £5,000 (higher amounts may be available on request)
- Provides a legal service that will seek to evict your tenant for non-payment of rent.
- Provides up to £60,000 of legal cover to defend a legal action brought against you by a tenant and to remove squatters.